Sunday, August 8, 2010

I am going to lose it.

I can't deal with this anymore, guys. This pattern is incomprehensible. I can't even start going into the issues that I am encountering-- and if I, a fairly experienced and talented knitter, am having this much trouble, then your average lay-knitter is going to find it completely bewildering and won't knit it, I'm telling you. The pattern is just awful!

I finally thought I had it all figured out. But no. I don't. It's just one issue after another and I can't deal with it anymore. I really just wanted to finish it today but that doesn't seem to be happening. I feel like madly snipping all the yarn up into tiny fragments.

Honestly, I'm going to lose it.

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know that I love reading your blog. You are so passionate about knitting!! and your creations are fantastic!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete