Thursday, December 9, 2010


I finished it I finished it I finished it!!!!

It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(etc) pretty. I used six wooden buttons from the Tiger Button Company. The color is beautiful, the fit is perfect, it's totally comfy, it's just GORGEOUS!!! YAY FOR FINGERING WEIGHT SWEATERS!!!!

All my little mods:

CO 192 sts. Worked 2" in 3x3 rib.
Bust shaping: at 8", began increasing for bust, 4 sts every 10th row six times --> 216 sts.
At split, worked in pattern except less stitches between halves.
For collar, picked up only 133 sts instead of 180.
Didn't work any buttonholes at all. Used three buttons on the sleeve, three on the collar.

This was a lot of fun. Next project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment