Saturday, July 24, 2010

More problems

Jeez. So, I ripped it all out and started again in the size small. And NOW I'm thinking I need to rip it out and go to a smaller needle!! As you can see by the picture the fabric isn't solid enough. It's too loose. And I obviously don't want it to gap apart like that when I'm wearing it, because then I'll look like I'm bursting out of it AND my underwear will probably be visible.

ARG! And I had already gotten through three of the star rows... but then again I think I messed up on the first repeat and they're not all even so maybe it's all for the best. I just HATE ripping out because I lose momentum.

On the other hand I will be relieved to get rid of these interchangeable needles. I borrowed a pair from my roommate, and one side CONTINUOUSLY is pulling out of the loop so I often suddenly have a long gap of dropped stitches! This makes me dubious about the whole interchangeable concept.

Well, I guess I've just to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment