Sunday, July 25, 2010

Aaand rip-out number three!!

Turns out I have to start over again, friends. AGAIN. For the THIRD TIME. Yep. And I have gotten further along than ever. I've knit about six and a half inches of the skirt. And now I have to rip it out and start over once more.

Why? You may ask. Well, the stars were looking a little lopsided, but I was like, whatever, I'll deal with it. I thought there was something off about the pattern. Then I get to the end of the hip-shaping section, count the stitches, find out I have way more than I'm supposed to have, go back and read the directions more closely, and realized I have been increasing like double the amount that I'm supposed to be increasing, because instead of doing one row of stars and one row of star increases, I've been doing two rows of star increases.

AARRRGHG!G!~HG

This is getting EXTREMELY frustrating. I might not mind so much if not for the blue-hands situation. It's actually ridiculous. I'm getting it on EVERYTHING. And now. I have to go back. And START AGAIN!!!!!!!

Look how far I got!!!!!


BLERG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment